No idea where to start when it comes to setting up or marketing your business on social media? No problem. Our social services, social360, will get your business set up quickly and let search engines and customers know you are engaged & social.
What we do
For every Search360 website customer, we include social360: we set up your major social media business pages & profiles and properly link them to your website. We include custom graphics, photos, & content to let search engines & people know what you are about. Not a Search360 cusotmer? No problem. We can build, manage, and also provide Facebook pay per click marketing to drive new customers to your business.
Social Media Marketing 101
We build, optimize, and link your Facebook, Twitter, & Google+ social media pages and profiles to your business website. We consult with you free of charge to help you get control of your social media presence, or we do it for you. We can help you decide if paid ads on Facebook are a good way to promote your business locally.
how we do it
We work with you and your business to come up the content and ideas about your social strategy. We research your competition and make sure your website design includes important social media elements like social sharing buttons & links to your social media pages. By properly linking your business to social media profiles you benefit from an immediate boost in your placement on search engine results pages. Any social activity will then send social signals and improve the health of your business website & online presence.
Social Media Marketing Fact Sheet
Highlights of findings by ThoughtReach on social media marketing.
– 49% of small businesses have found social media marketing effective for their businesses
– Lead-to-close rate is 100% higher on social media than traditional marketing methods
– 50% of small businesses have increased time spent on social media & reporter better new clients
– 71% of users of social media say that they are more likely to purchase products from brands they follow on social media
– 15% of customers use social media websites to search for local businesses.